Friday, December 7, 2012

Endorph me up scotty!

Good morning my friends.  Ever get that super happy feeling where you can't stop smiling and the world just seems wonderful?  I once had that feeling, years ago when I was working out heavily and finally received my first surge of endorphin's.  Boy, I have missed that feeling of unconditional happiness.  So I am super happy that it is finally back.  I knew if I kept working my butt off at crossfit that eventually I would get that awesome rush of endorphin's and after my workout today, I received just that.  YAY!!!

Weigh in today is at 200.1 lbs.  Last week was 203.7, so that is a 3.6 lbs lost which is always great to see.  I am still keeping up with trying to complete my WODs faster but with less weights.  I am also walking or jogging 2-4 miles at least 3 times per week and eating lots and lots of salads, which I love.  I know salad sounds boring, but it doesn't have to be boring and bland.  There are tons of ways to spice up a salad to leave you wanting more and more.  Fruit, eggs, nuts, fish, chicken (baked or rotisserie), etc.

What I miss most is lifting heavy weights.  I love lifting heavy!  Today's WOD was awesome and a treat because it was a max weight day.  So I "had" to lift heavy and I was more than happy to do so.  I was even more pleased to discover my max back squat has increased by 20 lbs, now at 165 lbs instead of 145 lbs.  I love, love, love, lifting heavy.  I love it so much that me and a close friend created a new "hello handshake".  It is basically a few unique high-fives, a leap into my arms and a rock a bye-bye baby hello.  Sounds dorky, I know, but people who have witnessed it have asked to participate.  Always makes for a good laugh!

Don't believe me?  See for yourself...
 

Ah, good times!  Haha! If I see you, don't be shy. Give me an A-Dubs Crossfit "high-five" hello.  :)

Have a great weekend my friends!
Anna Dubya

http://knockout-crossfit.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment