Friday, October 19, 2012

3 month progress report!

Today is the day folks!  I am so proud to share with you all my 3 crossfit month progress report!!!  Let's jump right into it...
Date Chest Waist Hips Right Thigh Right Arm Weight
July 20, 2012 47.5 46.5 51.5 29.5 13.5 223.2
August 31, 2012 46 42.75 50 29.3 14 209.3
Total Loss in 6 weeks 1.5 in 3.75 in 1.5 in 0.2 in -0.5 in 13.9 lbs
October 19, 2012 45.5 39 49 29 14 197.5
Total Loss in 3 months 2 in 7.5 in 2.5 in .5 in -0.5 in 25.7 lbs

I am down 2 pants sizes, back into the jeans that sadly collected so much dust that I had to wash them again before wearing them.  Yup, I am on the forbidden side of the closet where the long lost "skinnier" clothes were hiding.  I quit smoking 3 months ago and no longer crave it, after smoking excessively for 3 years.  My stamina, energy and overall happiness is at an all time high.  This is all thanks to crossfit which has made me want to change my life and actually enjoy those changes. Ok, picture time!!!



I will admit that I am loving my overall progress, but I am soooo excited about my butt!  What was once a flat, scary looking shelf is now becoming a bubble.  My Roseanne is shaping into a nice J-Lo and I couldn't be more excited about it!  

I am also proud to announce that my crossfit pal has stuck it out and completed 5 WODs with me this week which is amazing!!!  In fact, she is going with me next week and I can't wait to share her story with everyone! I have met some amazing new people at crossfit this week.  If you are just starting and you are thinking "I don't know, 5 WODs is a lot.  I am so sore after just 3."  Well, I promise you if you do 5, the soreness will be much shorter and by the end of the 5th day, you will feel even better.  I too started at 3 WODs per week, but now that I am doing 5 I am amazed at how much better I feel.  

I just want to say thank you to ALL of the instructors, my family and friends and my new crossfit family for helping me get this far!  There is no way I would be able to get as far as I am without the advice, encouragement, positive enforcements and laughs.  I live off of laughter and every morning when I am still rubbing the crust out of my eyes, my crossfit family says or does something that instantly makes me laugh and gives me a boost of energy. 

Love you all!  Looking forward to the next 3 months!
Anna Dubya

http://knockout-crossfit.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment