Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A 6 Week Progress Report

Last Friday marked the end of 6 full weeks since I have been tracking my progress with crossfit.  I was so excited to get measured and weighed that I could barely sleep the night before.  I must say, I was not disappointed when presented with the results.  

Date Chest Waist Hips Right Thigh Right Arm Weight
July 20, 2012 47.5 46.5 51.5 29.5 13.5 223.2
August 31, 2012 46 42.75 50 29.3 14 209.3
Total Loss in 6 weeks 1.5 in 3.75 in 1.5 in 0.2 in -0.5 in 13.9 lbs


I was actually even more proud that I gained 1/2 inch in my arm.  Muscle definition is starting to show which means I can shake my arms and not look like I have wings flapping around.  Toning is so important for a girl like me because if I were to simply lose the weight, I would have loose skin flapping all over the place.  No one wants to see that, especially me!

Remember the pictures from my humble progress report?  Well, these are nearly a month later.  My pants are even a lot looser now to where I need a belt.  What a great feeling!  I wore the same shirt/pants as last time so you can see how even my shirt is a lot looser instead of hugging every lump, nook and cranny.  Whoot Whoot!




Awe, I am even smiling in these pictures. Haha!  So proud of how far I have come and where I am headed!
















Progressively happier and happier everyday,
Anna Dubya

http://www.knockout-crossfit.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment