Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Welcome back!

Happy to be back in crossfit after a great 3 day labor day weekend!  I admit waking up this morning was a true challenge.  For some reason, after a 3 day weekend I just want to sleep in. Yet during the weekend, I don't want to sleep in.  Go figure.  When the alarm went off this morning, I contemplated turning it off and staying in bed...skipping my morning workout just to get a few more Z's.  But I recalled that feeling I get after my workout which by far trumps the feeling I have about staying in bed and sleeping.  

Sure enough, I was right.  After the WOD today, I was energized, happy and ready to attack the day head on.  If I skipped the WOD to sleep in, I know I would have struggled just to even make it through the day.  It is even more difficult when I am super comfortable in bed and dreams are top notch.  But even then, that level of comfort cannot compare to how great I feel after my workout.  Most of the time for the simple fact that I completed it.  Today, I am proud to say I pushed real hard through my breaks.  As much as I wanted to stop for a long period of time, I kicked it back into gear...keeping those muscles warm.  Felt so good!

Last week I did my 6 week weigh in + measurements.  I plan on posting that information this week, but was holding off so I can take some updated pictures for you all in the new crossfit gear.  Needless to say, I was SUPER proud of where I am 6 weeks later.  Can't wait to share/show you all my progress.  I would love to hear your progress too if you are open to sharing!

Jumping out of bed to WOD it out,
Anna Dubya

http://knockout-crossfit.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment